Thursday, December 27, 2007

Turn down the water

So we are expecting our first child. I thought about this for a while and came to a conclusion: I am going to turn down the water under the sinks. Why would I do that? Well...I have heard from almost every one of my friends that their children have left the water running and the emergency overflow on their sink could not keep up once the sink filled. The water overflowed and caused damage. Well, turn down the water at the wall under the sinks and you can control the amount of flow at the faucet. It will also save water as we all leave the water running while we brush our teeth...

1 comment:

Dustin and Camila said...

Isn't your kid, like, still a fetus? That's some way-advanced planning there. Are you going to put up one of those stair gates too so your fetus-kid doesn't trip down those polished wood steps of yours?